Here’s a recap of the quick reviews posted this month for the “Science of Energy Drinks” series on the GreenEyedGuide Instagram and Facebook pages: Bai Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion, Cocaine Energy, and Monster Ultra Violet.
In place of the Energy Drink of the Month, GreenEyedGuide explains the function of the key ingredients in Monster Ultra Violet.
3 Ingredients in the Monster Energy Blend:
- Caffeine – how much is in this product and how much is safe?
- Taurine – what does it do and why does GreenEyedGuide call it a taxi?
- Carnitine – what does it do and why does GreenEyedGuide call it a doorman?
Energy Drink of the Month will resume August 2017!
Review the entire ENERGY DRINK OF THE MONTH SERIES
- Get your copy of MY BOOK: “Are You a Monster or a Rock Star: A Guide to Energy Drinks — How They Work, Why They Work, How to Use Them Safely”
- Get Top Secret sneak previews of my AUDIO BOOK – SUPPORT ME ON PATREON