GreenEyedGuide is your guide to caffeine, energy drinks, and beating burnout.
If so, GreenEyedGuide can help.
What does caffeine have to do with beating burnout?
First of all, people turn to caffeine when they’re emotionally exhausted, but caffeine can’t cure that kind of tiredness. As a result, caffeine can backfire and leave one feeling more anxious than they started.
Secondly, nearly 90% of the adult population drinks caffeine on a daily basis. For most people, it’s part of the daily routine, like putting on pants. As a result, we’re often oblivious to how much caffeine impacts our overall health and mental well-being.
The answer isn’t QUITTING caffeine, it’s drinking caffeine strategically. It’s knowing WHEN NOT to have caffeine. Most of all, it’s knowing how to use your mind and body (not coffee) to combat those days you feel overwhelmed or exhausted.
If you’re tired of hearing “just get more sleep” or “that energy drink is going to kill you”, then THIS is the site for you.
New to this site?
Hire GreenEyedGuide to Speak
People who work outside the “9-5” usually rely on coffee or energy drinks to get them through the day.
And they still get tired.
And when they’re tired, they make mistakes. They get hurt. They quit. All that costs employers money. And so my workshops help both the employer and the employee. You can address employee safety, mental health, and caffeine habits in your workplace with a “5 Levels of Fatigue” workshop with GreenEyedGuide.
Browse the GreenEyedGuide Blog
- Are energy drinks worse than coffee for stress and sleep?
- The Trouble with the “Energy Drink Related ER Visits” Stat
- 3 Ways to Make Energy Drinks Safer – Live Chat with Food Safety Foundation
- Science Behind Vibal Energy Tea
- 5 Ways Coffee is Better Than Energy Drinks
- Burnout and Caffeine Use in Collegiate Athletic Trainers
- 3 Reasons Energy Drink Bans Fail
- Everything Wrong with Dwayne Johnson’s New Energy Drink
- What Caffeine and Energy Drinks Do To Your Liver – It’s Not All Bad News
- Science Behind Kill Cliff Ignite Energy Drink
The Energy Drink Report Card
Compare the top-selling energy drinks, bottled teas, and ready-to-drink coffees in this free guide.
Each drink falls into one of three categories:
- RED – Avoid
- YELLOW – OK in Moderation
- GREEN – Fine to Drink Every Day
GreenEyedGuide is a proud partner of Predictive Safety and AlertMeter®
Thousands of workers show up to work every day fatigued, distressed, ill, intoxicated, or otherwise impaired. AlertMeter® is the only real-time fit-for-work test that accurately identifies these impairments before incidents can happen.