Caffeinated, Sleep Deprived, and Overwhelmed? Welcome Home.
Nearly 90% of the adult population drinks caffeine on a daily basis. For most people, it’s part of the daily routine, like putting on pants.
However, you’d be surprised how much caffeine can affect your overall health and mental well-being. For example, people turn to caffeine when they’re emotionally exhausted, but caffeine can’t cure that kind of tiredness. As a result, caffeine can backfire and leave you feeling more anxious than you started.
The answer isn’t QUITTING caffeine, it’s drinking caffeine strategically.
Using Caffeine Science, GreenEyedGuide will show you how to feel more alert with less caffeine. How to enjoy your coffee without jitters. And how to regain your sense of control when you feel exhausted and overwhelmed.
- Getting enough sleep is important, but not always possible
- More caffeine isn’t always the answer
- Someone who is fully rested or fully caffeinated can still feel burned out
If you believe the same thing, you’re in the right place.
- Everything Wrong with Dwayne Johnson’s New Energy Drink
- What Caffeine and Energy Drinks Do To Your Liver – It’s Not All Bad News
- Science Behind Kill Cliff Ignite Energy Drink
- Is Green Tea an Energy Drink?
- Preparing for the Night Shift
- Science Behind FOCUSAID Nootropic Energy Drink
- Are Energy Drinks Bad For You?
- Science Behind Noo Fuzion
- Are Nootropics Safe?
- Nootropic Ingredients in Energy Drinks
About Danielle Robertson Rath, the “GreenEyedGuide”
Danielle Robertson Rath is the leading authority on the science behind caffeine and energy drinks. Best-selling author of How to Get Sh*t Done When You Feel Like Sh*t. Host of the Caffeine at Midnight podcast. Founder of GreenEyedGuide Research and Consulting.
Danielle’s been studying caffeine and energy drinks since 2003. Danielle earned her bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry/Chemistry from the University of California San Diego. She earned her master’s degree in Food Science/Food Chemistry from the University of California Davis.
Since the beginning of the “Energy Drink Boom”, Danielle wanted to be a resource – a guide – for people with questions about energy drinks. In fact, this is how she got the name “GreenEyedGuide”. Her mission is to help people work better, sleep better, and feel better.
Looking for an engaging speaker for your next (virtual) event? GreenEyedGuide has given presentations for hundreds of college students, first responders, and small business owners. GreenEyedGuide’s mission is to help you work better, sleep better, and feel better. When you hire GreenEyedGuide to speak, you’ll learn
- How to feel more alert with less caffeine.
- How to beat burnout
- How to drink caffeine strategically, meaning without jitters, addiction, and withdrawal.
Learn more at 5LevelsofFatigue.com.
Free Guide: How to Avoid the Top 10 Most Common Caffeine Mistakes
Drinking coffee (or energy drinks) is such a part of our daily routine, we hardly notice how it affects our mood and mindset for the rest of the day.
And yet, tiny changes in your caffeine habits can make a BIG difference to how well you sleep and how calm you feel the next time the poop hits the fan.
Download this guide to make sure you’re not making one of these common caffeine mistakes.