GreenEyedGuide Blog Archive
Welcome to the GreenEyedGuide blog archives. Here you’ll find posts about specific energy drink brands, how caffeine affects the body, energy drink safety, and more.
Caution- The GreenEyedGuide blog dates back to 2013! The old stuff is, shall we say, not my best writing. Though the content is still valuable, in my biased opinion.
- 5 Levels of Fatigue (16)
- ADMN ONLY Reincarnate (1)
- Are Energy Drinks Bad For You? (36)
- Bans, Limits, and Regulations (20)
- Blog-Old Posts (192)
- Caffeine Consumption Trends (8)
- Caffeine Effects (33)
- Energy Drink Brands (83)
- Energy Drink Ingredients (56)
- Energy Drinks vs Coffee (8)
- GreenEyedGuide Announcements (8)
- Red Bull Ingredients and Effects (3)
The stat “energy drinks related ER visits have doubled” appears in energy drink news articles all the time. But that’s not the whole story. Caffeine Scientist GreenEyedGuide reviews the science behind this statistic. Learn what to say instead and what energy drink users can do/drink.
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.