It’s almost Chrismas, which means Finals Week for many of you college students. As an early holiday gift, please enjoy this free handout on how to use energy drinks effectively to get through exams.
Free Flyer Handout: Energy Drinks and Exams
click link below to download this as a pdf
Good luck! Remember not all energy drinks are created equal! Some are stereotypical and strong, some are weaker, healthier, and “energy drinks in disguise”. I’m here to help you find what works best for you, and when.
- Study Substantiates Cognitive Effects of 5-Hour Energy
- How Energy Drinks Will Help You Concentrate During Final Exams [Guest Post]
- Caffeine in Workout Supplements and the 5 Levels of Fatigue
- Caffeine Awareness Month: Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Caffeine IQ
- Kids and Energy Drinks: 3 Things Every Parent Should Know
- Explore the CAFFEINE INFORMER database
- Need help quitting caffeine? I HIGHLY recommend this guide: Awake: How to Quit from Caffeine for Good
- Want MORE GreenEyedGuide?
- Get your copy of “Are You a Monster or a Rock Star: A Guide to Energy Drinks — How They Work, Why They Work, How to Use Them Safely”