It’s almost Christmas, which means Finals Week for many of you college students. As an early holiday gift, please enjoy this free handout on how to use energy drinks effectively to get through exams.
Free Flyer Handout: Energy Drinks and Exams
click link below to download this as a pdf
Good luck! Remember not all energy drinks are created equal! Some are stereotypical and strong, some are weaker, healthier, and “energy drinks in disguise”. I’m here to help you find what works best for you, and when.
- Study Substantiates Cognitive Effects of 5-Hour Energy
- How Energy Drinks Will Help You Concentrate During Final Exams [Guest Post]
- Caffeine in Workout Supplements and the 5 Levels of Fatigue
- Caffeine Awareness Month: Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Caffeine IQ
- Kids and Energy Drinks: 3 Things Every Parent Should Know
ENERGY DRINK OF THE MONTH YEAR IN REVIEW (YEAR 1 AND YEAR 2…year 3 coming soon…)
- Explore the CAFFEINE INFORMER database
- Need help quitting caffeine? I HIGHLY recommend this guide: Awake: How to Quit from Caffeine for Good
- Want MORE GreenEyedGuide?
- Visit the Energy Drink Guide Facebook page (Woo-hoo!!! 100 Likes!)
- Follow the GreenEyedGuide on Twitter
- Follow GreenEyedGuide-the-NPC-Figure-Athlete on Instagram and Tumblr
- Get your copy of “Are You a Monster or a Rock Star: A Guide to Energy Drinks — How They Work, Why They Work, How to Use Them Safely”
One thought on “Energy Drinks and Exams – How They Can Help and How to Use Them Safely”