In this short video, I answer questions from fans and followers about energy drinks and caffeine. What makes a drink an “energy drink” and how does a person know how much caffeine they can have? Tune in below:
Yes, I recorded this Q&A session in portrait (not landscape) on purpose because it works better for some of the apps I use for my fans in Germany and Sweden.
If you would like to submit a question for the next GreenEyedGuide Q&A or contact GreenEyedGuide about guest speaker opportunities, please use the comment field below or use the About/Contact link here.
- Get your copy of MY BOOK: “Are You a Monster or a Rock Star: A Guide to Energy Drinks — How They Work, Why They Work, How to Use Them Safely”
- Love what I do? SUPPORT ME ON PATREON
- Science of Energy Drinks: Facebook.com/energydrinkguide
- Fitness + Caffeine: Facebook.com/greeneyedguide
- Energy Drinks + Fitness/Bodybuilding: Instagram
- 10 Second Label Reviews (and a few nerdy food scientist rants): Twitter