Posts featuring questions and discussion about energy drink side effects and health concerns
From hospitalizations to caffeine overdoses to energy drinks causing holes in a man’s head, GreenEyedGuide dissects the news to give you straight-up science-based answers about the effects of caffeine and energy drinks.
Looking specifically for information about the effects of caffeine and alcohol?
Are Energy Drinks Bad For You?
- PBR Hard Coffee – Ingredients, Safety, Where to Find It
- Chemicals and Food Safety in the 21st Century
- How Energy Drinks Affect Children and Young People: Research Recap
- Will Energy Drinks Hurt Blood Vessels?
- Should you be afraid of this Monster Energy Drink? Science and Safety Behind Caffe Monster Energy Coffee
- Energy Drink Safety from 3 Different Food Science Lenses [YouTube]
- 8 Facts for Caffeine Awareness Month [infographic]
- Science Behind Energy Drink Ingredient Interactions
- What I Learned After 10 Years of Researching Energy Drinks – GreenEyedGuide Presentation for Cal Poly Pomona
- Energy Drinks Causing Holes in the Brain? Energy Drinks in the News
- What you need to know about the Caffeine Overdose in South Carolina
- GreenEyedGuide Caffeine Challenge Day 4/10 – How Caffeine Saves Lives
- GreenEyedGuide Caffeine Challenge Day 3/10 – Alcohol and Caffeine (Friday Night Dilemma)
- Ironman and Hulk demonstrate why mixing alcohol and caffeine is so bad
- Caffeine and Panic Attacks – Book Excerpt of the Week
- Energy Drinks and Hepatitis – What You Should Know
- Four Loko vs 5Hour Energy: Book Excerpt of the Week
- Book Excerpt of the Week: The A in the Supplement Safety ABCs
- Confessions of a Shady Supplement Supplier
- Best Energy Drinks for Hangovers
- Kids and Energy Drinks – 3 Things Every Parent Should Know
- BroBible on Energy Drinks – All the Facts They Got Wrong
- Open letter to Time regarding energy drink article in “The Answer Issue”
- 10 Things No One is Telling You About Energy Drinks
- Friends with the Monster? 3 Crucial Counterpoints to the Energy Drink Debate
- 6 in 10? What You Need to Know About Energy Drink Consumers
- 5 Warning Signs when Buying Energy Drinks and Supplements
- Are Monster Minis Safer than Monster Energy?
- A Nation in Need of Caffeine
- Energy Drinks and the ER – perspective