This Energy Drink of the Month is another “energy drink in disguise”, but it’s an Antioxidant Beverage with a unique combination of ingredients. In this review, we’ll compare it to similar products and discuss the health benefits of its key ingredients: green coffee beans, coconut water, white tea, aloe vera, agave nectar, and polyphenol antioxidants.
The Energy Drink of the Month for February 2017 is Main Squeeze Antioxidant Beverage
WHAT’S IN IT – KEY INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
Click below to view SlideShare presentation – or view the DYNAMIC PREZI presentation HERE
Comparison with Similar Products
Main Squeeze Antioxidant Beverage is a hybrid of an aloe drink, a coconut water drink, and a few “energy drink in disguise” products we’ve reviewed before here on GreenEyedGuide. Main Squeeze’s caffeine comes from green coffee beans, like Starbucks Refreshers. Both Main Squeeze and Pomegranate Blueberry Acai from Core Organic emphasize white tea and polyphenol content. The closest comparison to Main Squeeze would be Bai Antioxidant Infusion, so here are so points for comparison:
Main Squeeze Versus Bai Antioxidant Infusion
- Main Squeeze has 2x the amount of polyphenol antioxidants per bottle
- Main Squeeze contains green coffee bean extract; Bai contains coffee fruit/coffee berry extract
- Main Squeeze and Bai BOTH have 35mg caffeine per serving or 70 mg per bottle
- Main Squeeze has 5% juice and 8% coconut water: Bai has 3% juice
- Main Squeeze has 5 grams added sugars from Organic Agave Nectar; Bai has 1 gram of sugar and 8 grams erythritol
An energy drink in disguise with the benefits of a hydration beverage, an antioxidant beverage, a green coffee bean energy drink, and an aloe drink – all rolled into one lovely bottle! With 70 mg caffeine per bottle, this beverage fits in the Fatigue Level 2 – when you’re not just tired from dehydration but need just a little boost. For more on the 5 Levels of Fatigue, see this overview.
CONNECT WITH MAIN SQUEEZE
Review the entire ENERGY DRINK OF THE MONTH SERIES
- Explore the CAFFEINE INFORMER database
- Need help with quitting caffeine? I HIGHLY recommend this guide: Awake: How to Quit from Caffeine for Good
- Want MORE GreenEyedGuide?
- Get your copy of “Are You a Monster or a Rock Star: A Guide to Energy Drinks — How They Work, Why They Work, How to Use Them Safely”