Why does coffee make you feel like you have to pee? Does caffeine make you dehydrated? What if it’s caffeine from tea? From an energy drink? This is the second in a three-part series on caffeinated water. In this series, we answer the most commonly asked questions including:
- Does caffeine make you dehydrated
? Ifwater makes you hydrated but caffeine makes you dehydrated, what does caffeine water do to your body?
- Is caffeinated water better than energy drinks?
- Does all caffeine make you dehydrated? Or just coffee?
- How does caffeine affect urine output?
In This Series:
- PART ONE: Caffeinated Waters 101 – Safety and Science
- PART TWO (YOU ARE HERE): Caffeine, Urine Output, and Hydration – What does science tell us?
- PART THREE: My Favorite Caffeinated Waters
Caffeine, Urine Output, and Hydration – A Summary of the Science
Don’t have time to watch the full video? No worries! The key details are below.Read more