In August 2013 a book I’d been working on for 10 years was finally published! Now, August 2017, it’s available as an audiobook! My only regret is it took me so long to save enough to make this happen – I’m guessing if you’re busy enough to need caffeine, you’re busy enough to prefer an audiobook over the real thing.
Since I first started studying biochemistry and energy drinks in 2003, my biggest goal has been to help people consume caffeine safely.
Here’s how you can listen for free and help me promote “my baby”:
STEP ZERO: Make sure you’re not signed in to Amazon or Audible. If you already have an Audible account, skip to the bottom for Step Three.
STEP ONE: Visit this link and get a 30-day trial of Audible along with my book:
You should see a page that looks like this:
STEP TWO: Click “Sign Up Today & Save” and complete the check-out process
If you already have an Audible Account:
STEP THREE: You can use this link to find my book:
That’s it! That’s all! In just a few steps you’ve helped me and put the ultimate guide to the science of energy drinks in your hands (or, ears, I suppose).
Thank you for helping me share this book. Special thanks to Agent Smith of the Double Cross Committee for bringing my baby to life and for literally giving a voice to all my cheesy puns throughout the book.
Related Posts for the Energy Drink Guide:
- ARE YOU A MONSTER OR A ROCK STAR: a guide to energy drinks – NOW AVAILABLE in paperback
- My Baby: Now available on Amazon and B&N!
- Celebrating the 2nd Anniversary of the Energy Drink Guide
- Energy Drink Guide Audiobook Sneak Peak for GreenEyedGuide Patreon Supporters
- Energy drinks/ coffee/ caffeine: Facebook.com/energydrinkguide
- Fitness + Caffeine: Facebook.com/greeneyedguide
- Energy Drinks + Fitness/Bodybuilding: Instagram
- 10 Second Label Reviews (and other rants): Twitter