The GreenEyedGuide Podcast:
Caffeine at Midnight
Available wherever you get your podcasts.
Caffeine at Midnight
Other Recent Episodes
- Coffee vs Energy Drinks for Studying - Which is Better?Caffeine Scientist GreenEyedGuide recaps the three most important things you need to know about using caffeine for studying, and three actionable tips you can use to help boost your cognitive performance for your next exam. References stated within. Explore the blog and Freebie Vault at GreenEyedGuide.com. --- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The […]
- Bang Keto Coffee vs Placebo for Exercise PerformanceIf you use caffeine to workout, this one is for you. If you wonder whether Bang Keto Coffee would make your workouts even better, this one is for you. Caffeine Scientist GreenEyedGuide is your guide to what the data means to you. First, a summary of the research paper on Bang® Keto Coffee Energy Drink […]
- Caffeine Content in Coffee DrinksWhy don't coffees have to label the caffeine content? What does "a standard cup of coffee" mean? And how do different coffee and wannabe-coffee energy drinks compare? Caffeine Scientist GreenEyedGuide gives you these answers plus other helpful Caffeine Science tips. Watch the YouTube version at https://YouTube.com/c/GreenEyedGuide and get your copy of the Energy Drink Report […]
Podcasts I've Been On
What does caffeine have to do with safety? A great deal, according to Caffeine Scientist GreenEyedGuide. In this episode, GreenEyedGuide chats with “The Positive Safety Coach”, Ted Carew about fatigue-related accidents and how to reduce them with Caffeine Science.
Welcome to Social Capital where your host, Lori Highby, will dive into social relationships and how the investment you put into them establishes trust, reciprocity, and value within your network and community.
In this episode, learn how Danielle uses Caffeine Science to help companies beat burnout in the workplace.
Listen to the episode here or using the player below:
Click this link to listen to the full episode on your favorite platform or use the player, below.
In this episode, Erin and GreenEyedGuide discuss the 5Ss of Caffeine to help tired moms maximize the effects of caffeine to get them through their day with busy littles.
To see Erin and Danielle’s previous blog collaboration and the diagrams referred to in the show, click here to see the post.
Coffee and Catnaps listeners – get a 50% discount on the GreenEyedGuide online course, built specifically for busy, tired moms! Use the code “mom” during checkout to save 50%!
Do you drink energy drinks? Do you drink them everyday? Do you drink multiple ones everyday? Then you just might be addicted to energy drinks. But why is that so bad when everyone else is addicted to coffee? In a stressed out world suffering from constant fatigue and low energy, so many of us have to find ways to stay energized or just stay awake, but is that necessarily bad?
Join Peter and Richard as they welcome caffeine scientist, author and speaker Danielle Robertson Rath as they discuss how to manage caffeine use in a healthy way.
In this lengthy episode, Caffeine Scientist Danielle Robertson Rath busts the myth that more caffeine equals more energy. Danielle, the “GreenEyedGuide”, shares one big trick to fighting fatigue and burnout.
In this episode, we talk through all aspects of the science behind caffeine — its chemical structure and half-life, where and how it’s being used, the good, bad, and the ugly, as well as practical advice for everyday consumption. If you consume caffeine of any sort, this is a must listen episode.
Penny Zenker gets down to brass tacks with Danielle to discuss some important misconceptions that people carry to this day about productivity and stress management. If you feel like you’re slowly careening towards burnout territory, this discussion is definitely for you.
It’s not everyday you get to meet a scientist who turned their passion into a business, so listen in on this episode and learn if you need to up your caffeine intake, are all energy drinks bad, and how to use coffee as a way to increase energy in healthy way!
How do you get more energy when you work the night shift? How do you prepare for the night shift and recover from sleep-deprivation? Learn everything you need to know about preparing for the night shift in this virtual chat. Featuring Sleep and Fatigue Specialist Clinton Marquardt and Caffeine Scientist and Author GreenEyedGuide.
- Inexpensive Fatigue Prevention tips – How to get a better night sleep when you work night shift
- The 5S of Caffeine – How to get MORE energy with LESS caffeine
- Other Fatigue Countermeasures – What can you do when you’re tired at work?
- In Part One, you’ll find information about the stereotypical energy drinks and their ingredients.
- Part Two focuses on caffeinated pre-workout drinks. These types of drinks have ingredients intended to give exercise benefits.
- The final episode, Part Three, features healthy energy drinks that even the worst energy drink hater would enjoy.