I joined Beachbody’s product development team in 2012, right before the launch of the new and improved Chocolate Shakeology. Greenberry Shakeology was my baby (but it did take a village…) After leaving Beachbody I took the time to reflect on my experience, to celebrate all I’d accomplished, and to share the questions I’d been asking myself while struggling with the decision to leave.
CareersInFood.com: 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Leaving Your Food Industry Job
Eating the same food day after day can cause boredom and dissatisfaction. The same goes for jobs in the food industry. Before boredom or dissatisfaction drives you away from your job, consider the following questions with honesty.
Related Posts by GreenEyedGuide
- The Unexpected Daily Challenge — What They Didn’t Teach Me in Food Science
- The Xanthan Gum Disaster
- Oyster Crackers, Carbonated Water, and Spitting
- Stability Studies May Lead to Instability
- The Linger — A Food Science Horror Story
- Quality Assurance and Parenting
- Ingredient Testing — Day in the Life of a Food Scientist Quality Professional
- Risk Assessments and 5 Most Shocking Discoveries
- What Consumer Testing is REALLY like for a Food Scientist [Guest Blog: Alex Funk]